Complejo Educativo Hispanoamericano is an educational institution founded in 1978 by a local group of businessmen in León, Guanajuato. Willing to impulse and improve quality and integrity of education, they integrated a civil association named Promoción Educativa Leonesa, in 1974.
Complejo Educativo Hispanoamericano offers a bilingual teaching system for both basic (Preschool, Elementary school and Junior High School ) and upper middle education (High School ), always guided by a humanist and Christian philosophy, which propitiates the formation of committed citizens towards the common benefit and welfare of their community, through the development of human values.
Hispanoamericano considers TICS to be an essential didactic tool that complements its students’ forming process, reason why it offers a digital platform for assignments and news, computer rooms, iPads and fully multimedia equipped classrooms.
English language proficiency is evaluated and certified by Cambridge University, once each education level has been completed. During high school, students are assigned French language lessons as a curricular course, which will be finally evaluated and certified by the Education Ministry of France. Technology courses and training for the use of Office software is certified by Microsoft.
Students are offered with several extracurricular activities during the afternoon shift. These include academies and sport teams in disciplines such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do. Concerning cultural, artistic and academic activities, students can improve their skills in cooking, ballet, jazz, English conversation, strategy games, crafts, visual arts, theater, music, advanced placement mathematics.
In addition, Hispanoamericano’s Extended Schedule Program includes dining service, homework elaboration assistance and diverse recreational activities coordinated by our trained staff, allowing our parents community to attend their activities without any concerns.
Environmental sustainability has always been one of the main purposes of our Institution, whose actions have been rewarded for the fifth consecutive year with the Bandera Ecológica acknowledgement, granted by our municipal Government.
LIFE TRANSFORMING EDUCATION
WE WORK WITH A CONSTRUCTIVIST,
COMPETENCE FOCUSED EDUCATIVE MODEL
- Students being able of dominating theories and facts.
- Students being able of solving problems through the appliance of their knowledge.
- Students showing ethical and positive attitude.
OUR MODEL PROPOSES:
- Meaningful learning, in human, ecological, technological and bilingual aspects.
- Improving our educative quality through a permanent self-evaluation system.
- Constant training of teachers and staff.
- Psycho pedagogical department in each section.
- Counseling and assistance during elementary school, junior high school and high school.
- Certificates and alliances.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Dining service prepared by a nutrition specialized company.
- Extended schedule for Preschool and Elementary school.