The extension of school hours is a space in which our students will receive a balanced diet, support in the elaboration of homework and the opportunity to enhance order, responsibility, respect and coexistence habits. All of this, while being supervised by trained professional staff, committed with our education labor.
- Structured work program, with defined methodology and objectives, through an affective and motivating teaching approach.
- Personalized services by child development professionals.
- Full or partial modalities
Partial: 14:30 hrs. – 16:30 hrs.
Full: 14:30 hrs. – 18:00 hrs.
- Monthly published, balanced menu
- Supervised food intake
- Practice and reinforcement of eating habits
- Service in charge of a specialized diet company
- Hand washing
- Tooth brushing
- Reinforcement of good table manners during meals
- Supervision and support
- Technological tools
- Daily report for our parents
- Organized games
- Recreational group dynamics
- Sports practice
- Arts and crafts
- Special celebrations
- Dining room
- Equipped rooms
- Central courtyards